Monday, April 9, 2012

By the time I hit 7th grade I was shop lifting, breaking into cars and houses, finding anything I could take to sell.
I was a bully at school taking kid's lunches or lunch money. By the time I was in 8th grade I was selling pot at school. By the time I was in 9th grade I was using the money I was making and drugs to have sex with girls. I was having sex with juniors and seniors while I was a freshman. I was a big man, I was popular, everyone wanted to be my friend. One time I went to score some more pot from my connection and he told me about some new product he had, that was my first experience with cocaine and methamphetamine. I found a new consumer to sell to, parents. By the time I was 17 I was barely going to school, I was sent to a school for troubled kids, but my mother struggled to get me to go to school. When I was supposed to be going to school I was actually going over to this lady's house and we would do a bunch of coke or meth and smoke a bunch of weed then we would have sex. I was such a big man, I was 17 and 18 yrs old having sex with a 35 yr old woman. One time I went over there and she introduced me to LSD. Wow, sex on LSD was so wild. We would stay awake 4 or 5 days in a row doing drugs and having sex. How I never got aids or became a father was an act of God, because all this sex I was having was unprotected. This was my life until I was about 20 yrs old. My mom came to me with some news that would lead me down the path that 22 yrs later led me to God.
She had cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment